Review on The Body Shop Drops of Youth Concentrate

  • 11:35 PM
  • By ツ Stethoscope ツ
  • 0 Comments

Hello hello again gais!

Because I frequently need to change my skincare ( as I have milia/oil seeds problem ), so here I wanna give my review on this product. It is a serum and I bought it because I need "something" to change/repair/fix my skin problem -the annoying milia. So lets see..

So this is it -and it's near empty as I had used it for the past 2 months
Actually I bought this product not because I wanna look young - oh well Im still young*lol, but it's more to the ingredients. It contains plant cell extract of  that claim to make your face smoother, fresher and healthier (anti-aging). Well the other pro's are :
  • Silicone-free
  • Paraben-free
  • 99% natural in origin
  • Enriched with Babassu Oil ( claim to soften, smooth and revitalize your skin )
The cons? Of course it's quite expensive. This one is 30ml and its RM100++ , but I bought it during promotion, so got it a lot cheaper, thank God! for 50ml its RM200++ I think.

Well for me, this 'paraben-free' was the key of attraction toward this product. What's a paraben? it's a chemical used to prevent bacteria and also act as preservative and most of beauty products contain paraben nowadays. It's not proven yet but paraben is said to have link with cancer. So yes, choose your product wisely and better be safe than sorry, right?

 Plus my doctor said to avoid any creamy texture product, so this product quite meet my specs.

It's a clear gel-like texture but it's super light!
What I like the most about this product is it has this calming scent. It's not really a floral scent but I would say it's more to forest-after-rain scent. It also absorbs quickly to my skin. Well at first it feels sticky but then after a few minutes, it gives instant hydrating power leaving you with this refreshing feeling and I totally love it!

I must say I dont have any complaint toward this product. After regular used, I notice that my milia is decreasing and my face appears more radiant. So I really recommend you guys to try this serum, and its also suitable for all skin type.

Okay then, Sayonara!




You Might Also Like

0 ulasan

Powered by Blogger.